Tuesday 18 August 2020

Make it masculine

Its time for a mid month inspiration on Stamping Sensations challenge where this months challenge is Make It Masculine, the design team have some great samples on the challenge site so hope you will
pay them a visit. There are some lovely stamps to be won so get entering with your STAMPED projects, any kind of project is welcome as long as it is stamped and the stamping is the focal point, not just a small butterfly or small sentiment.

For my card I have used a set of Inkadinkado stamps that I have had for a while and just got round to inking up.  . I was a bit concerned the colours were not masculine enough but have been assured by OH and daughter that men's cards do not have to be always in dark colours. by the way the sea is not as green on my card as it looks on here! it is more a bluey green but gave up trying to get a better colour picture!

7 comments:

  1. A lovely Summer scene Joan, I can visualise being there on a deserted peaceful beach - ming you from what I read not many are deserted this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely summer scene Joan and I do like the design.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had not even noticed the colour of the sea until you mentioned it was so taken with the focal image. It really is a wonderful masculine card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous masculine card Joan! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Nice and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.