Sunday 2 August 2020

Make it masculine




Can't believe it's August already !  Time for the new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month we want to see Masculine projects.Any kind of project is welcome as long as it is has STAMPING as the focal point, small sentiments or a tiny butterfly do not count! we do accept digi stamps if they are hand coloured, no precoloured ones allowed.  There are some lovely stamps to be won this month so please join in.

For my card I have used a large splatter stamp from Inkilicious for the background and the sea scene and anchor are an old Kanban set of stamps.

While I was playing with the splatter stamp I went ahead and made some more cards with it



This is a stamp from a company called Power Poppy which I just had to have, my sister managed to get it for me and then I never got round to using it which is not unusual for me !

 This is also a stamp from Inkylicious which doesn't get as much use as it should

and finally this one is a Woodware stamp, another one I had to have and have only used once before.

I do love the splatter stamp as it makes for very quick background so can make several cards in next to no time.

11 comments:

  1. That is a great background stamp Joan, I hadn't realised it wasn't part of your focal stamp until I read, might need to go on the need list. Perfect card for our theme.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic collection of cards Joan. I love them all.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joan, these card are real beauties! It's lovely to see the different cards that you've made using the splatter stamp. I love that stamp too but don't use it half as much as I should. On saying that, I could probably say the same with most of the stamps that I own xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely array of cards Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards with that splatter stamp background Joan! I love them all! Not inked mine up since we were doing lots of rainbows, so must get it out again and use some different colours this time

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been very busy making all these beautiful stylish cards Joan. The background stamp you used is one for my wishlist :) Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. My my my what a wonderful set of cards. Having been away from paper crafting for a couple of years it is fascinating to see what old friends are doing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've really made good use of the splatter stamp, Joan! What a fabulous set of cards! I think the lighthouse one is my favourite. The way you've used just the blues suits the image perfectly.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, there was no stopping you there Joan! You make stamping for men look easy! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic set of cards, love them. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's my first time posting at Stamping Sensation - thanks for the inspiration! Just love how you used that splatter stamp on multiple cards - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.