Tuesday 30 May 2023

D is for dragonfly


 I seem to be having a bit of nostalgia at the moment when it comes to stamping as I keep going back to my older stamps, I have had this Stampendous one a long time and its not had much use . For this card I simply stamped the background with inkylicious splats and splatters stamp inked with distress ink and spritzed and stamped the dragobfly over it with versamark ink and gold embossed, just added a little extra colour to the wings, The card I stamped on is white glimmer which has gold in it and I added some sparkle to the wings too which doesn't show on here

I'd like to enter my card into Alphabet challenge which is D for dragonfly

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful stamp and card Joan. Can see why you went back to this one.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely stamp backed by lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. The colours are so restful and I love the dragonfly. We have had dragonflies mating over the bottom pond this past week in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, a beautiful peaceful card. Wonderful to use 'old' but faitfhful stamps. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous CAS card featuring the pretty gold embossed dragonfly Joan, and I love the spattered background stamping, and the golden glow of the card you used goes perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Joan, it certainly is a gorgeous stamp, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Joan, love this image and it looks stunning stamped in gold on the subtle background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.