Sunday 28 May 2023

The Reading List


 I was happy to see that the The Library Challenge had started up again. I have not read this book so only have the cover to go by so I have chosen to use the cat on the window sill.  For my card I have used an old Penny Black stamp that I've always loved so was pleased to give it another inking, I think the brick stencil is a Funky Fossil one but not sure.



also like to enter Retro Rubber Challenge - anything goes,  My stamp is probably eight or nine years old, maybe older!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect stamp for the cover and those Penny Black stamps do seem to stand the test of time. I love the pops of yellow - make it a very happy card - and the brick stencilling looks great. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute smiling kitty, what a fun image - and great take on both challenges! Love your light-handed coloring over the bricks! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.