Tuesday 30 May 2023

Make It Masculine


 Its time again for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time we are asking you to Make It Masculine. As always we welcome all kinds of projects, cards, art journal pages, atc's etc as long as it follows the challenge theme.  For my card I have used a large background stamp by Studio Light on a piece of distress ink coloured card. The ship and nautical bits are Stampin Up .no idea where the die came from. A fairly quick card to make once I had stopped dithering about what to do. I actually enjoy making male cards , usually try and keep them fairly simple though.  The design team have some lovely samples over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit.

also adding my card to Make my monday challenge which is Masculine

9 comments:

  1. A stunning card Joan. I love the backing paper you've used. It goes so well with the main image.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an ocean theme, and this card is really gorgeous Joan. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joan! LOVE that stamp you used and the monochromatic blues!!! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to make the male cards too, or actuallly I love making them, which is lucky for me with so many guys in my family - I've got 5 nephews and no nieces, and they mostly attend boys' birthday parties as well. And I make them the cards:)
    Your card is a clever simple and very versatile design that could fit almost any occasion you would need a card for, it just depends on the sentiment. Great stamps to hvae in your stash,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card and design for the theme, its so inspirational Joan.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Joan - love the nautical theme! So perfect in all the blues! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wonderful masculine make Joan in those super shades of blue and with a beautiful background to show off your sailing ship and compass images...a great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your added touches really make this card. The spatter is perfect for the water. Thank you so much for sharing and joining our Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know all about the dither stage Joan! This is a truly wonderful masculine card. The die cut links your image and background perfectly! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.