Friday 19 August 2011

Scarecrows!

I have sat around this evening just blog hopping and thinking that I haven't got an original thought in my head as what to make next so I thought I would just post a few photos of our visit to Kettlewell Scarecrow Festival yesterday. It was a lovely day and we did manage to walk round the complete trail this time and it was so worthwhile, it gets better every year, these are just a few of my favourite ones, the Simples meercat even sang the tune too! .Its such a pretty place too, we had been for lunch in Grassington first and then after doing the trail we finished off with tea and cake in the village hall.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love scarecrow festivals, people are so clever. Seems you have your inspiration right here in the photographs Joan. Thank you for sharing your great day. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.