Thursday 11 August 2011

Its really the last post for tonight

Dragons Dream Tag It On challenge is about horses which gave me the opportunity to use this lovely
Cornish Heritage stamp, I have a very soft spot for this stamp as I have an original Harrison Fisher picture of this on my bedroom wall, its been in the family as long as I can remember, its in a lovely ornate wooden frame, it went to California with my sister who has sadly passed away and the picture came back to me so its doubly sentimental to me.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, how lovely to have an original with such history. Makes this tag a little extra special. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragon's Dream TIO XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gprgeous image and you have done it justice with your tag. Sentimental to you too. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous and what a fab piece of history that picture has with your family. Thanks for sharing with us. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag, thankyou for sharing your family memories. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story makes this even more of a special tag. Thanks for joining us at TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, a beautiful stamp and a very special tag. Thank you for sharing your story with us and for dreaming this week with TIO.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.