Thursday 11 August 2011

Not the day I planned

Well I was not supposed to be at home today but things went pearshaped quite early this morning and I found myself with nothing to do. ( well I could have done some cleaning bu where's the fun in that ?)
so I have had most of the day to play. I wish I knew how to post pictures with text inbetween but I don't so there has to be four seperate posts, yes I managed to complete four challenges today ,just hoping I haven't missed the cut off dates.  This one is for Divas By Design which is birthday. The background is Tim Holtz Papillon stamps, the top layer is Elusive Images,all stamped with Chipped Saphire distress ink.By the way the wonky dark blue background is not part of the card, just what I put it on to scan it.

5 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Joan, love the mono colour scheme. My photos nearly always look tilted, I use a base card as well. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a 'productive' day! This is a lovely card. I love the stamps you have used and the blue is just perfect.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! Thanks for playing at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Thank you for playing along in the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such an elegant card, lovely & thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.