Friday 18 February 2011

bingo board shopping list holder

Don't know where this week had disappeared to ! I have done some crafting but nothing I can post on here as yet. I did do this bingo clipboard, I was going to do some for Christmas but never got round to doing them, this one is just for me, just gessoed round the edges and then covered with Graphic 45 papers. I made a detatchable cover for the shopping list itself so I can put it onto another one when this is used up (does that make sense ? )well I know what I mean anyway ! I should really have taken the clip off to do it but its some sort of rivets holding it on and it looked like too much effort to do it , if I was making it for someone I would maybe try as it would be easier to get a neat finish around it.  For Caz who asked where I got the Bingo Board , I got them at Yorkshire Trading Shop in Ripon but I have also seen them in various Pound shops.

4 comments:

  1. I love it, now where can I get me some of them bingo boards to alter? Please tell. I like it with the clip on, adds to it. Love the papers too. Nice altered piece of work Joan. Cheers Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fantastic! Perfect background and images! I Love it!!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea, they look smashing Joan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joan I'll look in the Yorkshire shop in Durham and the next £shop I'm in, they would be a good project for my Friday craft group.
    Cheers Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.