Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feel The Love !

Oops ! forgot to post this last night. Its my card as guest designer on Try It On Tuesday.  Another card I really enjoyed making as its the vintage style I love so much . The post card stamp is a Stamps Happen I think, the lace stamp in the background is a very old Stampin up and the rest of the bits and bobs were from stash. I have a load of family birthdays coming up this month and next so need to concentrate on them, most of them are for men and of course they are the hardest ones. Someone once said to me that boys/men are not interested in cards, they just look to see if there is anything inside and then out them aside !  I hope they are all not like that but I do sometimes wonder why I worry so much about making them.

4 comments:

  1. Joan, your card is beautiful, so much to look at. Know what you mean about cards for men, I have a few to make soon as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a great success. Congratulations on your GD spot. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it is vintage with lots of beautiful interest. So pleased you enjoyed the GD spot at TIOT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.