Monday 28 February 2011

joie de vivre

Tag Tuesday has a two week challenge running which pleased me as I was away last week and thought I would have missed it. The challenge is to use either the word postcard or postcards on your tag. This is a Lost Coast Design stamp I bought last year at Port Sunlight show and had not got round to using, love their smiling,happy faces ! Stamped them and masked them and then overstamped with old french writing stamp and various french word stamps from Artistic Stamper Paris set. Stamped the Paris postmark ( C.I stamp) in red to add a bit of contrast and just added a bit of red to their costumes and Voila !  I've also put this on Sunday Stampers challenge which is Parisienne Walkways ( well this is a kind of high stepping walk isn't it? ...lol )

16 comments:

  1. Oooh lala! Fabby tag, thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very raunchy love it and that stamps brill. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tag - lovely imagery and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow am so loving your tag Joan and what a brilliant stamp. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly FANTASTIQUE ! Great fun - I LOVE LOVE it. Wow !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, very oh-la-la!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, its fantastic, those ladies look like they should be in the Follies line up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Parisian dancing girls. I have a lot of Lost coast stamps, now I must have this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, great tag! I love that it is stamped! I am going to look for the dancing girls stamp, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo la la, this is tres chic, love the layered stamping , beautifully composed tag, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is brilliant Joan!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun and very creative. Love all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful.. I just love it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.