Thursday 3 February 2011

Circles of my mind !

Oh dear I think this tag is as chaotic as my mind ! It hasn't helped that the scanner has changed the colour of the red sequins to purple, when I saw the challenge at KardKrazy I thought it was going to be an easy one but the mojo was absent once more, don't know when she is coming back, never been absent so long before! I still have not made the cards I need for next week including one for hubby for Sunday so I will have to get myself motivated somehow or other. I still have Christmas pressie stamps I have not used yet and I did get a couple of new Hero Arts stamps yesterday on a very fleeting visit to the Stampmans shop. The red gingham frill at the bottom of the tag is some I found in a local haberdashery shop in all kinds of colours,its elasticated at the top so already nicely gathered ready to use.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Joan and it certainly doesn't look as if your mojo left you as this is great. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, it looks well thought out and together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do love it...great job and I think your creative mojo is just fine! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great tag Joan, I agree with the others, your mojo is definately with you. Hope you catch up on your catd making. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is so cool! It makes me think of a 50's type kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tag. I know what you mean about your mojo going astray... Mine did that for awhile.

    You would never no by the looks of this Tag.. It is Wonderful.. I love the image you used..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, I adore the red gingham trim. I think this makes a wonderful Valentine -- and without a heart in sight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.