Thursday 10 February 2011

Love, hearts, flowers ?

Well everywhere I look its hearts,flowers, valentines etc so for once I am doing a multiple challenge entry
Tag Tuesday - Tag on Tag
Try it on Tuesday - Hearts and Flowers
Lets ink it up -Valentine
Craftycard makers - Hearts
Mytimetocraft - Hearts and Flowers
Shabby Tearoom - Sweet-hearts-pink/green/brown and flowers,lace,ribbons etc !
Now I need to try and link all these .
Made the background with a Crafters workshop stencil and distress inks, hearts are die cuts ,ticket in envelope is from Bella Creations and rest is bits and bobs from stash.
I forgot to mention that the reason I am posting in the afternoon instead of at midnight is that after I made the tag last night I lost it !  I thought I would tidy all my stuff away before I did the post and then I could not find the tag anywhere, dragged out all the boxes and things I had used again, still no tag, after searching everywhere I gave up and decided to go to bed, went to log off computer and found tag sitting at the side of the keyboard,by this time it was so late I went to bed in a huff !

22 comments:

  1. I thought you were early posting on your blog, now I know why....so you have time to upload to all those challenges.........lol
    Fab tag Joan, terrific design and love the background you've created. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, mega challenges and gorgeous creation, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tag Joan, just right for the challenges you entered. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is gorjuss!
    Love the image and the colour tone!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly

    Ps I have CANDY xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage and lovely!! Thank you for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that little tag tucked into that teensy envelope. Such a romantic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So romantic - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Romance on a tag,this is so lovely, thanks for joining us at TioT, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag - so pretty and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag Joan, so pleased you found it :-)
    Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the TioT challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good lcuk Joan with your beautiful vintage romantic tag at TIOT. hugs from Caz

    ReplyDelete
  13. A totally beautiful and romantic Valentine -- wonderfully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful project!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous x I love all the vintage feel,the colours, everything ! Thanks for sharing it with us at MTTCC this week and we hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh, this is so sweet.. I just love that image.. Hope you are haveing a great weekend..

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a romantic looking tag, love the vintage feel and colours. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the vintage romantic look to this! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.