Monday 1 June 2020

Christmas Bells

Can't believe it's the 1st June. where does the time go !  We are in our thirteenth week of self isolating and I'm so glad I have my garden and my crafting to keep me busy.  We live in a small Close with mostly older people and I am getting quite a lot of requests for cards as no one is able to go out to the shops.  

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas and Fiona has chosen Christmas Bells for this challenge.  This one nearly had me stumped as I couldn't find anything with bells on, went through all my Christmas stamps, toppers, dies and about three years worth of old Christmas cards, nothing!
Finally found this little stamp on a set of freebies from a magazine, the wording was on the same set, the die cuts were already in my bits and bobs box and the embossed paper in my Christmas bits and pieces file so it was a quick assemble once I got going.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi dearie, good to hear you're staying safe like us. Really beautiful card. I struggled like you, but got there in the end. Take care, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.