Thursday 18 June 2020

Make it colourful



Once again I have forgotten to schedule my post for Stamping Sensations, my head is all over the place these days!  It's time for some mid month inspiration for this months challenge and the design team have some stunning samples to show you on the challenge site.  Our sponsors this month are Visible Image.  Don't forget that to be in with a chance of winning the super prize your entry must be STAMPED,  not just a little sentiment, butterfly or background but the main focal point of your entry.

For my card I have used a Hobby Art stamp coloured with Koh-i-Noor watercolours.
'

5 comments:

  1. One beautiful bloom Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful vivd bloom Joan. Koh-i-Noor colours really are so vibrant aren't they, I was using mine yesterday for some backgrounds.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Joan, I love the vibrant colour of this beautiful flower.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower, love those bright colours! Hmmmm! Just what day is it???? Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan
    This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.