Friday 12 June 2020

Just because cards................

My poor blog seems to be getting a bit neglected these days, not because I am not doing any crafting but I have been busy making cards for my neighbours who are, like me, all elderly and staying home and can't get to the shops to buy any cards, started off with one person asking me and then several others asked too.  Gave me some impetus to get going again.  I have also been putting a few cards on Facebook.!

These are a couple I put on the Crafty Individuals Facebook page




and this is my first play with some New Hobby Art stamps


I always fall for these scene stamps but then never use them but the latest ones are a lot bigger and don't need anything else adding although I have added some extra sheep and the man and dog from another set.


5 comments:

  1. Wow Joan what a beautiful selection of cards , love the colours and your beautiful scenery and addition of the sheep and guy with his dog.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Joan. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection Joan, sometimes it's nice to make 'just because' cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards look so beautiful! So much detail and they all must have kept you busy for a while! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous cards Joan. I have three Just Because cards that will be posted today.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.