Tuesday 23 June 2020

Make a scene



Time again for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time it is Make A Scene. There are some lovely examples over on the challenge site to give plenty of inspiration so I hope you will visit the team.  I must admit this was not my first try but I was not happy with the one I made so this is my second try.  The background scene and paper are out of my scraps box and the stamps used are a very old set called Non Sequitur , one of the first sets of unmounted stamps I got I think, they came from the Stamp Man at Skipton, did love that shop and was so sorry when it went. 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joan, very elegant. I used to have a friend in Skipton, back in college days. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous scene Joan and a beautiful card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Joan, Paris always seems to be a destination we would all like to visit.
    I remember the shop you mentioned when we visited Skipton, it always had lots of choice for crafters.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene Joan! I would love to be in Paris with your lady right now!! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 1920's look of your scene Joan. I bet that was a romantic time to visit Paris. This is such a pretty piece for TIOT. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan love this beautiful card and scene you have created , I loved going to the Stamp Man it was a lovely ride out to skipton havnt been for years..

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful scene! I love the Eiffel Tower in the background and the Art Deco style stamps - gorgeous 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Take care! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Joan, love the image of the elegant lady with the Paris background, a great choice of scene.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah! Paris, such a lovely scene Joan! A wonderfully elegant lady too! Yes, I used to love the Stamp Man shop too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.