Tuesday 5 May 2015

I'll never learn!

Spotted these Runway stamps on a challenge blog and of course I had to have them, I never stop to consider what I'm actually going to do with them, stamp then on bits of paper and stare blankly at them.  Saw some lovely examples on Meggysway blog which made me decide to have a play with them tonight.  Just messed about with distress inks, stencils etc. I used a stamp from Artistic outpost London to stamp the buildings at the bottom, Paris, London and New York from Tim Holtz papillon set and the top wording a Crafty Individuals freebie, I overstamped the whole piece with Hero Arts friendship stamp to try and tone it down a bit. I'm not over impressed with this but at least I've made a start with them!

Crafty Card Makers - make your own background

Alphabet challenge - F is for friends

10 comments:

  1. Well I love it!
    I'm like you though, I get impressed when I see someones fabulous work, buy the stamps, stencils etc then they sit in a box whilst I think about it.. We are an ad mans dream
    buyers! Lol
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the images and your super background, great make, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous use of stamps and stencils! I just love your fashionable ladies! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Make Your Own Background' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow again, your artistic designs are blowing me away, fabulous backgrounds for amazing stamps. Stunning, my friend, simply stunning. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Joan, this is a fantastic card, glad you are using the stamps. the background you created for the elegant ladies is awesome.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous. Love all the details in the background makes it so interesting. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Love the inky background and the grungy, artsy feel of this. Those runway models are pretty cool and you've done a bang-up job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Joan! I love the background you've created and that wonderful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are on the wish list along with lots of other things. Love this and the background looks fab. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are on the wish list along with lots of other things. Love this and the background looks fab. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.