Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sympathy





 
Sorting out some cards to take down to the shop for my charity card sales found a couple of sympathy cards, Not the most cheerful things to make but I have found that strangely enough they do sell well.
I had seen a challenge somewhere for sympathy cards so had a look round and found it at
 
My Time To Craft  - Sympathy.
 
( the little black specks on the cards are from my scanner plate. I keep trying to get it clean but not succeeding very well, I do have a new scanner but I really like my old one best!)

5 comments:

  1. Never easy one to make Joan but both fit the bill perfectly and just love the Lily image on the second.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Brenda said, not an easy make, but I'm not surprised they sell well - I think it's because they are more personal and these are lovely cards.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Brenda said, not an easy make, but I'm not surprised they sell well - I think it's because they are more personal and these are lovely cards.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joan... This is so elegant. I don't like making sympathy cards either but these are lovely. Thanks for sharing at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your cards, they are so clean and elegant. Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz
    PS The little black spots- if they won't come off with a wet wipe, try to gently scrape them off with a scalpel blade. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.