Sunday 31 May 2015

May Blossom

Two posts in one day!  After clearing up my inky mess from this afternoon thought I'd go for something a bit simpler. Ruby's Rainbow challenge is for May Blossom and butterflies, I'm always happy to add a butterfly to anything I make. May blossom is white but we have just had some lovely blossom on our crab apple tree and this stamp reminds me of it.  Its a Stampin Up and I've forgotten what the set is called. The butterflies are Elusive image stamped on scraps left over from my last card.The green panel is embossed with butterflies using a free folder I got from a magazine, don't think I'll be using it much as it cut through the card in a couple of places, luckily a bit of double sided tape rescued it.

Ruby's Rainbow - May blossom and butterflies

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Joan, loe the spring blossoms and butterflies.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful summer card Joan. I love your blossom and butterflies. Thanks for sharing at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    hugs Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.