Monday 25 May 2015

Poppies?

I bought this Imagination Crafts stamp set back in March at the Harrogate show and never got round to using it. It looked rather heavy stamped in black so I've stamped it using Memento Gray Flannel which I seem to be using a lot lately to get a softer outline. The set has the whole flower and then the flower head as a solid stamp too. I stamped over the main image in yellow and then slightly offset with orange. The back ground is just direct to paper with yellow and blue ink pads.  I'm getting a bit frustrated as I don't seem to be getting much time to play.  The cards I am selling for charity sold so fast I have run out of stock and so have been trying to get another batch "knocked together LOL )need some quick and easy cards that look as if they have taken hours to make ! Saw a challenge over at Lisa B designs  using Lisa B stamps which these are so I'm entering this there

Lisa B designs inspiration  - botanical collage stamps

3 comments:

  1. Joan, that is beautiful, the combination of grey & orange looks great. Thanks so much for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes without saying that I absolutely adore this one Joan. The stamp set sounds very much like the Rubbernecker Poppies I have which are two stamps so you have opened up another idea for me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card! Such great stamping and beautiful colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.