Sunday 17 May 2015

More tidying up!

I have been trying to sort out some of the mess in my craft room( which is really supposed to be the dining room)  Cleared out lots of old magazines, put inserts etc in yet another pile of cards and threw out various other bits of clutter, no one but me would notice much difference ! Anyhow found several of these hexagon cards in the pile I was putting inserts in, haven't quite decided what to do with the inside of them, anyhow I realised I hadn't blogged any of them so thought I would enter one of them into Allsort Challenge.  I usually scan my cards and then I can crop them, however these shaped cards don't look good scanned so had to photograph them and then realised I couldn't crop out the clutter in the back ground. The stamp is Inkylicious and the background splodges are Stampin Up gorgeous grunge.

Allsorts Challenge - No square cards

7 comments:

  1. I've never thought to scan items to blog, my scanner is rubbish quality but my photo taking is even worse! Stunning butterfly and gorgeous choice of stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and card, its a super shape..
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty shaped card Joan, ideal for our theme this week, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colours.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the grunge splatters, the colors of the butterfly; think it has so many beautiful elements combined in a super way! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for our theme this week, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamping - fun shape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.