Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Garden Shed

The challenge this week at cardz4guyz is gardening, well I don't know about you but in this house its me who does all the gardening with the exception of lawn mowing and hedge cutting. I seemed to have plenty of stamps to make a card for a lady gardener but not for a man, however I came across an unopened pack of paper from Papermania called Home Nests and in it was this lovely garden theme paper, another search found this image from an old Card Making magazine and I was on my way. I do hope you will join us this week , as long as it follows the theme and is for a male of any age we'd love to see you.

7 comments:

  1. A super card Joan, and that background paper is brilliant, it goes perfectly with the topper
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the same images when looking for some backing paper! It goes perfectly with the background paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card Joan and what fab DP. Hope you have a good week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Joan. Fabulous image and such great background paper for the theme too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely wonderful card Joan! I agree with everyone, you found the perfect background paper and image. My stash is much like yours and it made this challenge tricky for me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a fantastic card for a bloke who gardens, love the papers and the super image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love the backing paper - I have that set and don't remember it so will have to have another look x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.